We provide the following services to identify, attract and retain the best talent – essential to help your business grow and prosper:
- Executive Search – attracting highly skilled senior management talent into your organisation
- Bespoke Volume Search – supplementing internal recruiters to deliver a specifically tailored solution by building cohesive successful teams
- Targeted Search – sourcing suitable candidates following a detailed brief
- Interim Appointments – appointment of suitable interim individual
- Strategic People Advice – objective and independent advice on building teams and recruitment strategies based on our years of experience in the market
- Talent Bank – current compilation of individuals we are representing who are either quietly seeking a move or available for immediate start; listed anonymously by sector area of expertise, current role title(s) and project experience
- Executive & Non-Executive Director Bank – individuals who have expressed an interest in Director level roles, known to us and exclusively represented
- Strictly Confidential – we can act for you and obtain NDA’s to protect confidentiality.
To be successful we need to understand the culture, rationale and structure of your business, alongside future plans and strategies. We thrive on being YOUR ambassadors and given a good brief we can dispel myths and potential negativity. All candidates are included in process – not just those shortlisted and successfully appointed, therefore everyone feels positive about the approach and experience, with the reputation of your company as well as ours intact, if not better than before.
Please contact us if you would like to get in touch, to discuss any of our services – or to learn more about our Methodology or Strategic Recruitment.
“I approached Mackenzie England following a recommendation from a previous colleague, their response was swift and efficient. I was impressed by their market knowledge and how they listened carefully to my career aspirations. Their process thereafter was confidential, transparent, well communicated, and enjoyable. They matched my aspirations superbly and I cannot recommend them highly enough.”
Senior Project Manager
Bowmer & Kirkland
“Mackenzie England listened well and took the time to understand our business and culture before helping us to appoint someone in line with our expectations which were set quite high! We were delighted with their approach and style, and would not hesitate to use them again as we found their knowledge and connections to be invaluable throughout the process.”
George Leslie Ltd